Worry not, I'm alive

Friday 8 August 2014


Guilt much, but no, I’m not neglecting this blog. At the end of July I had my last big trip, which I’ll write about soon. It’s just that the moment I came back, I had finals/end of term to deal with and this Wednesday all people in my program had a big day: we were presenting our research results. And, as usual so far, I was put to speak first, so I focused all my energy on that. But I promise that trip stories will come soon. In the meantime I’ll share a few snaps, both related to the presentation and related to, well, nothing really. :P

Since the presentation's about tattoos, it was only fit that I present with a big tattoo on my arm.
Photo by Mohammad Ali.

Photo by Mohammad Ali.

Part two of the presentation, which I was sort of leading (announcing the next speaker, asking for comments etc.) - the friend behind me just finished hers and I guess this was how she was getting rid of any leftover stress. :P
Photo by Mohammad Ali.

Presentation leader, that is me. :)
Photo by Mohammad Ali.

15/19 of people in my class, just before lunch break.
Photo by Mohammad Ali.
These are not just firefighters - these are Super Rescue Kanazawa firefighters!

Not as nice as 'just' Lipton Apple Ice Tea, but since that one's difficult to get hold of lately (no idea why), the green apple one works nice as a replacement.

Yuck!

Mmmm, quite nice, great for this weather (FYI: about 36°C on average)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
金大生: Adventures of a Kanazawa student © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets